With ‘Innovation Union’ at the heart of the ‘Europe 2020’ strategy, design has been highlighted as a means to achieve ‘smart, sustainable and inclusive growth’ in Europe as reported in SEE bulletin issue 5.
• Research: Global Design Watch 2010 (Aalto University, School of Art and Design, Designium)
• Interviews: Design Policy and Promotion Map with entries from France, Israel, Turkey and Venezuela.
• Special Reports: Next Generation Design Support Programmes / Creativity Unleashed: The Design Agenda in China.
• Policy in Practice: Innovation Union – a win for design!
• Case Studies: Design Your Profit (Poland) and c4di (Scotland, UK).
• Invitation: Policy, Innovation & Design conference, 29 March, Flemish Parliament, Brussels.
The bulletin is published by Design Wales and is available to download from: www.seeproject.org/publications.
We would also like to take this opportunity to invite you to the Policy, Innovation & Design conference taking place on 29 March 2011 in the Flemish Parliament, Brussels.
For the full agenda, travel information and to register for this free event visit: www.belgiandesignforum.be