In this interactive webinar, Frans Joziasse reveals what will be covered at the Design Leadership Academy in 2024. Flanders DC will introduce the programme, the format and the different modules to you. Frans will also give a demo of one module from the programme so you will learn something.
During this info session, the following questions will be answered:
- What is the Design Leadership Academy and who is it for?
- What tools, processes and methods are offered during the Design Leadership Academy?
- How can I improve my skills as a designer or design manager?
- How can I use my design skills more effectively to make an impact?
- How can I successfully manage design as an essential business force?
More about this Academy: www.flandersdc.be/nl/designing-for-change/design-leadership-academy
Frans Joziasse is the co-founder of PARK, a consultancy firm that helps business and design leaders use design as a strategic advantage. He has over 25 years of experience bridging the gap between design and business, and creating unique solutions for his clients, such as LEGO, Datev, Elan, Haleon and Bosch. He is passionate about design and leadership and wants to make a positive impact on the world in that way.
For designers, design and innovation managers and business leaders who want to better understand, use and communicate the value of design, and are considering participating in the Design Leadership Academy.
Registration: free with pre-registration here – us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_2_C6dWyRR0SCmN3r0eagXQ#/registration
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link to the webinar.