Conference: Ideas Crossing Borders on 15 Nov 2022
CONFERENCE: DESIGN NETWORKING HUB
IDEAS CROSSING BORDERS
Tuesday, 15 November, 13:00-17:00 CET
Alte Münze, Berlin
Successful international cooperation is crucial for solving global problems: We need the knowledge and skills of many who think and create together. Different cultural backgrounds and perspectives that feed into solutions and ideas are the strength of such projects.
The German Design Museum Foundation therefore invites you to the “Ideas crossing borders” conference on 15 November 2022. With an open discourse on challenges, their solutions and many practical examples, we want to inspire intercultural cooperation and mutual learning.
Among the expected guests and speakers will be:
- Lars Krückeberg (GRAFT),
- Kimia Amir-Moazami (Young Designers Circle, World Design Organization),
- Samson Malaki and Kyesubire Greigg (Design Kenya Society),
- Marie Kuter (International Committee of the Red Cross),
- Lilac Osanjo (University of Nairobi),
- Mona Mijthab (Mosan; Zurich University of the Arts),
- Julia Kostial (German Design Museum Foundation),
- Lutz Dietzold (German Design Council).