DesignEuropa Awards 2024 Open for Submissions till 15 March
The EUIPO is thrilled to unveil the DesignEuropa Awards 2024, taking design recognition to the next level! This year signifies the transformation of the DesignEuropa Awards into an annual event. This significant change provides an enhanced and more regular opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate outstanding design and design management among Registered Community Design (RCD) holders.
There are four different award categories:
- The Industry Award
The Industry Award is for RCDs owned by companies which have:
- More than 50 employees or over €10 million balance sheet total.
- Companies established before January 1, 2020.
- The Entrepreneurs and Small Companies Award
The Entrepreneurs and Small Companies Award is for RCDs owned by companies which have:
- Fewer than 50 employees and less than €10 million balance sheet total.
- Companies established after January 1, 2020, regardless of their size.
- The Next Generation Design Award
The Next Generation Design category is a special award for young designers up to 29 years old.
- The Lifetime Achievement Award
This category is reserved for individual designers with a significant body of work of aesthetic value, created throughout a career, which has also had a demonstrable impact on the marketplace. Nominees in this category must currently use or have used the RCD system during their professional careers.
Submitted designs must be:
- Valid RCDs that are marketed and sold (in any country)
- Marketed by the owner of the RCD or a licensee.
Join the celebration in Riga!
EUIPO is proud to announce that the 2024 edition of the DesignEuropa Awards ceremony will take place in the heart of design evolution and the capital of Art Nouveau – Riga, Latvia.
More Information: euipo.europa.eu/en/designs/designeuropa-awards