The 2nd call of WORTH II is open till 15 February 2023
WORTH Partnership Project is funded by the European Commission under COSME, the EU Programme for the competitiveness of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
WORTH is the sole European project where designers, SMEs, manufacturers, and tech providers work together to develop innovative, design-oriented business ideas.
The project focuses on lifestyle industries, including fashion and textile, footwear, leather and fur, furniture/home decoration/interior design, jewellery and accessories.
The project provides companies with an incubation programme to develop new businesses, including a) 10.000 to 20.000 € in financial support; b) coaching on business strategy and technology development; c) legal advice on intellectual property rights and protection; d) participation in exhibitions; e) networking and professional links.
Launched in 2021, WORTH II follows the success of the first edition (2017-2021). 202 transnational partnerships will be selected in three calls for proposals, involving partners from EU-27, UK and COSME countries.
The selected projects will benefit from an incubator programme valued at €60,000 consisting of:
- Media kit including: international media relation activity, advertising and social media marketing
- € 10.000 to € 20.000 funding
- Participation in two international events related to design to showcase the products developed
- A tailor-made mentoring programme
- Cross-sector collaboration and participation in networking events
- Professional links
- Visibility of their professional profile on the WORTH gallery
More information: worth-partnership.ec.europa.eu/about_en
Last updated: 06/03/23