Who We Are
PROMOTION AND ENHANCEMENT FOR DESIGN AND SENSORY TECHNOLOGIES
Created in 2005, the ambition of Valesens is to lay the foundation of an innovative competency on our territory in order to improve its attractiveness, using its DNA of good life, well-being and life quality.
SENSORY ECOLOGY AND DESIGN
Valesens wants to create a kind of non punitive sensory ecology to empower each other and improve the daily living. By qualifying the usage perception, the sensory ecology upgrade the product conception and the use of primary resources by reducing and replacing them.
To this end, Valesens has gathered several actors as designers, local firms, artisans,
funlab, school…in order to create a working group on a territorial waste and recovery industry. Sensory ecology brings together circular, creative and social economy.
What We Do
- DIFFUSION of sensory innovation and sensory design
- PROFESSIONAL NETWORK and CULTURAL EVENTS around design and sensory technologies
- MEETINGS to create and build collaborative energy
- TRANSMISSION of a french know-how and tradition: «art de vivre» and sensory design
- THIRD PLACE: the sensory design center is open to share this specific expertise with designers, industry, students, public authorities, general public.